sexchangebakesalesexchangebakesale

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Muslim Aristocrats The Muslim Aristocrats

Not bad

Hah, I've seen about half of the Aristocrats, and I like this interpretation. It's similar to one person's (I can't recall who) where the act is fairly innocent, but the name is profane. Just try to get a clearer voice recording next time, it was a little hard to understand.

MR-HOMO responds:

I haven't seen the movie, but I know about it. Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was trying to think of something different to do with it, because I was to contribute this to a collab (which fell through, because most collabs do and I suck at choosing good projects). Still, I felt it was a decent stand-alone project. If you can, try and imagine it with tons of other vulgar, disgusting incestuous versions of the joke.

For added laughs and happy winner times, choose Clunes #1 OK!

Supreme Burger attacks 6. Supreme Burger attacks 6.

Uh No

Yeah. Why don't you try something in your OWN style instead of bbqbeefburgerman's? Loser.

SupremeBurgerClock responds:

His style? You low life piece of worthless shit, he stole it from Baconburger.

Randomness and black and white is not a unique phenonomon which BBQ invented.

summer blockbuster! summer blockbuster!

yay

You get points for using a STWPT song.

Tomatoes Tomatoes

Cute

Cute...runs a little long though.

Sheepie responds:

Thanks.

...Can't please everyone I guess, there was another review saying there should have been more length and some plot. :P

weebl and bob - hentai weebl and bob - hentai

awesome.

the sad part is, there wasn't one part of that that i wasn't able to understand o___O;;

save your panties bob, save your panties.

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

:]

"too much...or too sexy?"

priceless.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Stupid People!

Wtf is wrong with you people? Are you dumb?

LazyBoy didn't write the song....it's by Li'l Markie. It's called "Diary of an Unborn Child"...and LazyBoy just made the animation.

Gosh. Politics my ass.